BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Last year the first lake Green machine and I found to be iced off was garnet. Has anyone down that way been up to it yet? :beerchug: Gotta love these guys. Irrelevant, but necessary....

·
Registered
59 Posts
The ice came off Wilgress near Grand Forks last Friday...fishing is hot with chronies......14-18" Bows.....but the lake will probably trun this weekend then nothing for a bit.....should be good for a month after the turn then they will get very muddy.

KF

·
Registered
24 Posts
I went for a drive up Jackpine FSR and there is still a tonne of snow where the road gets close to Powers creek. Has anyone tried to access Lambly from Bear main?

·
Registered
33 Posts
I went up to James Lake last Thursday. Definitely no ice, but it did snow on me most of the day. The fish are biting. I also heard that Browne Lake is good now. Apparently the road up there was pretty bad but is now good to go.

·
Retired Administrator
4,448 Posts
McCullough, Haynes, Browne, James, Geen, Meadow, Dee Lakes, Pothole, Idabel, all ice free...

·
Retired Administrator
4,448 Posts
Hey Rib there are two Sawmills out here. If you're talking the one by Oliver then yes it is. It is one of the first to be ice free in the valley

1 - 8 of 8 Posts