BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
To resize an image, right click on the picture you want to resize and then select OPEN WITH PAINT. When the program paint opens, this picture you want to resize will be open in the paint program. Now if you look up to the left to the menu bar, click on IMAGE you will then see some more options, select Stretch/SKEW or Resize/Stretch, depending on how new the Paint program is. To resize your image, change the stretch or resize value in the HORIZONTAL and VERTICAL from 100% to anywhere from 15%-30%, this depends on how many megapixels your cameras is. Then press OK and under file, SAVE AS and you are done. If you want to see what the image size and dimensions are, click once on the file, move your curser away, then move it back over the file without clicking and it will give you the info in a hover box.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I have found it much easier to ask the wife to re size the photos for me, but thanks for the tips Rick.

·
Registered
16 Posts
There are some good, free online re-sizers; I had posted a link to one but it may not be kosher so I have deleted the link. Just do a a search for them and only use the ones that allow you to do it on the web page without downloading software!

·
Registered
363 Posts
There are some good, free online re-sizers; I had posted a link to one but it may not be kosher so I have deleted the link. Just do a a search for them and only use the ones that allow you to do it on the web page without downloading software!
The site automatically resizes to fit in the post, unless the file size is too large. (over 2MB)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts