BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rick you were talking about moving awhile ago. Have you relocated yet ? How is the fishing looking like where you are going or are there? Do you really think you would miss it here in the Fraser Valley or not? If you are there best of luck in your new venture. :beerchug:

·
Registered
911 Posts
What leave all the crowds and political BS of the lower mainland for the gods counrty where one could fish a different lake or stream each day and not run into any one else on the water, Bergs you must be nutz :happy: save a seat for me buddy. :beerchug:
Crazy D

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
Well it's all final, I will be heading to the Queen Charlotte Islands middle of next month! :thumbup: Of coarse I am very excited the fishing there is fantastic, and the entire population of the QCI is 5,000, ;D :thumbup:

:cheers: Rick

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
well at least now if i can ever get up that way i will know someone :thumbup: and will have a guide picked out ahead of time ;D

have a great time up there Rick, im jealous of the fantastic fishing your in for :cheers:

·
Registered
409 Posts
Your a lucky guy Rick, I am planning a trip over to the Yakoun for next february, having an insider over there will be nice. Are you going to guide fresh and salt? Where on the QCI are you going to be?

Bill

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
Big Green Machine said:
Haida Gwai! Nice. You and your family are very fortunate to be in such a beautiful part of the Province. Are you going to continue to sponsor BCFR?
Yes, I will continue to run the site as usual, as there is high speed internet there!! ;D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.