BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any one not seen the vedder crossing chart, the rivers gone up like a rocket, everybody who snaggs doesn't know how to fish the river when its this high, and al the coho are gonna be in and aggresive! Get out there now!

·
Registered
54 Posts
It didn't seem like it rained that much, but the water's going up. Hmmm, too much water? We'll see this weekend. Blow the dead and dying out and fresh fish in. The Vedder is likely nearing it's completion, eh? Hopefully the low water condition early this month extends the fishing into early November.

·
Retired staff
6,684 Posts
There will be great many bright fish on the vedder for the next week or so...then it will peeter off a bit, but as far as the chehalis goes, there should be good fishing for several more weeks...anyone hear of levels out there?

·
Registered
271 Posts
ribwart said:
There will be great many bright fish on the vedder for the next week or so...then it will peeter off a bit, but as far as the chehalis goes, there should be good fishing for several more weeks...anyone hear of levels out there?
I looking for the same info on the Chehalis. I'm heading out Sunday so will let you know.

Cheers, Rob

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
hmmm

well if we get a good Coho year the chehalis should have bright Ho's into early February

have caught them that time of the year before in there and lots of them !!!

has anyone actually been out to the Vedder

hows the clarity ??

tight lines

HOOK

·
Registered
54 Posts
My dad was out this morning and all day on the Vedder (lower) and saw few fish and didn't even hook anything. The water was very turbid and limited vis. Maybe the fish need a day to get excited about swimming. Hopefully tomorrow morning works out better. I'm heading out with him on Sun/Mon.

Let it rain, let it rain, let it rain - but not to much in the forcast for this weekend. Doh!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.