BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Banned
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
question for you boys on here is there any rivers near the Bridge lake im going to bo going to

as i have been reading up on the river in the cariboo they start getting Chinook in June and have summer steel in most the rivers up that way

if there is rivers close by which ones so i can look them up for fishing info and see if its worth my time to bring the CP rod :D

thanks

HOOK

· Registered
3,378 Posts
Go to Region 3 in the regs. Check out the Bridge River info & closures...Usually when they publish dates, and limits, that would indicate to me there are fish in the system....I think it is interesting, that certain areas of the river are CLOSED on Saturday & Sunday.....that's a new twist!......Ortho 8)

· Registered
1,160 Posts
No Summer steelhead up there till fall Hook, the upper Fraser summer steelhead are fall run, typically arriving after October 1.

As for Chinooks in those upper rivers, keep an eye on the regs and remember most fish will be boots by then.
However some of the greatest trout river fishing on the planet can be found up there, mostly with dry flies.
Much more fun than dark Chinooks any day.

have fun.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.