BC Fishing Reports banner

Rivers Inlet/Hakai Area

[SEEKING INFO] 
3K views 51 replies 10 participants last post by  holmes 
Hey Mike,

Eagerly awaiting your updates as it's only a couple days until I'm on a plane up there.

Hope to hear you found some slabs today and that the weather was good.

B.

Hey Mike,

Did you get a chance to run a Shelton Rotator to see if it produces when there are fish around?

Curious about that one and the high speed it rotates at.

B.

Hey Damnfish and Tofinoguy,

Just to be clear, I'm asking about the Shelton Rotator, and not the new Bulletroll Anchovy Special holder.

The one I'm talking about has a metal pin that drops down the back of the anchovy/herring head, and the hook and 5" of leader to the hook is encased in a hard white plastic sheath heading into the head area.

Is this the one you had success with Tofinoguy? If so, was it a dead slow troll with no flasher for the bigger fish?

Thanks,

Brian.

No worries. :) I like those anchovy special bulletroll heads too - but I found on 5 1/4" they're overpowering, however on 5.5"++ they are perfect.

Do a google search for Shelton FBR Bullet Rotator to see the other ones I'm curious about - let me know what you think.

I'm thinking for drifting at 1mph with a banana weight off some kelp/reef they may be the ticket

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.