BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, i dunno if many folks have been following my posts lately, but i've been having a lousy salmon season so far. no luck at all. well...my boss called and i have tomorrow of work!! :thumbup: :happy: with this change in weather i'm hoping my luck will change as well. i plan to hit the river hard tomorrow with both fly and gear!! figured i'd share, so i have no excuses. wish me luck! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
GOOD LUCK!

I know I am having a good year! 1 trip and I got a nice coho jack and a small rainbow trout! taken on the fly!

Leave the gear at home as it is a waste of time :happy:

·
Registered
376 Posts
I've been trying to hook into a salmon since July,,,and nothing! I got lots of trout and big ones too this season, but no salmon. :wallbash: I'm hoping that will change soon as I hear the Vedder is finally plugging up! Good luck to all of us "skunked" folk. :cheers:

·
Registered
875 Posts
Wow :happy: Sure a lot of big ones this year... along with a lot of small ones (jacks) :hmmm: Here's hoping that is point to a great year next year :cheers:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.