BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have any information on the pending release date of the Ross centerpin? I have one on order from Wholesale Sports and the release date has been pushed back a few times now. I know they have run into manufacturing/technical problems with the reel but this is getting ridiculous.

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
kingpin said:
reaction has 3... spun one yesterday... seemed pretty nice..
Looks like a Okuma to me, just a little flashier. Is it made in China? No matter who builds a pin reel, nothing beats a Canadian made, Kingfisher or Islander!!! :2cents:

:cheers: Rick

·
Registered
694 Posts
I don't think you can say that Ross has kept it's high standards, some of their recent stuff has been utter junk :-X

·
Registered
32 Posts
kingpin said:
as with all ross products these reels are made in montrose. Colorado and im sure will keep with ross' high quality standards :peace:
Not all Ross products are made in the US, they have a cheaper line of reels to compete with the under $150.00 market, they are made in China and are marketed as Ross Intrenational, the Ross Flywater is one such reel. I would agree with Rick, you can't go wrong with the Canadian pins, I may be partial but they are the best made in the world.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.