BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
they take about ten minutes to download and YES they do freeze sometimes so let them download without doing other things and they should work better. i had msn when i tried the first couple times and it kept freezing the downloads when people messaged me. but when i did just the videos i could do 2 at a time no problems.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Shane said:
HOOK said:
hey Shane do what Testo posted for the videos it takes about 10mins for each one Rick has posted but that was the only way they worked for me also :thumbup: :thumbup:
Tried that too, still wont work.
use a download manager if your download link is broken seem to me your file is cut during download so best way is to use a download manager or get a new browser e.g. opera that does not suck much

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Shane said:
HOOK said:
hey Shane do what Testo posted for the videos it takes about 10mins for each one Rick has posted but that was the only way they worked for me also :thumbup: :thumbup:
Tried that too, still wont work.
What computer are you using. I have a Mac PowereBook and Rick has used Quicktime for Windows only and I can't open any of his movies.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Im running windows and I have quicktime on it also. It says that Quicktime does not recognize the file that Im trying to open. So I saved the link, then tried opening it with windows media player but I only get 9 seconds of the video. Is there a youtube link? It would be a lot easier and there would be no need to download the video then.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.