BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fished from noon untill dark......a few springs......257 chum......i counted......hald dozen coho hooked.....all lost.......huge numbers of coho cruising along the banks.....mostly various stages of red......lost one that was quite bright......the guy i was sharing this run with was drifting sinking tip through and getting a better presentation and was into at least 30 coho but only managed to land one......his gear just did not seem to match up with the strength of the coho but i could not believe how many he was into.....definitely going with my fly rod for that run on friday......crowds way down late in the day

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Back to buisness! Lots of fishing boats in the lower Fraser, Sun Mon Tues and none today.Got up

to the mouth of the Stave on Sunday and saw no coho , the fish, taken. The blustery weather and

handfulls of hail made for a wonderful trip.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i did not think that one would be too hard to figure out.......in other words there was a crap load of chums that day

a lot of large and clean coho moving through today........kept one 15 lb for the smoker.....some red on him but very firm and nice flesh for smoking......lost another 6....two of them in the same size range as the one i kept......a couple 10 lb at least......the guy beside me lost another huge one and one aropund 10 lb........70 % were very bright....water was rising fast and getting dark by end of the day.......rain was pounding

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.