BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was out at Scale Bar at about 6am today and thought I was in good shape for a great day. The first 2 casts had a end result of having to re-tie my set up both times. I found out real fast that I had a leak in my waders and I broke my reel. I brought a back up ( just a spin caster for emerg only) and continued.

Both times I thought I had one, turned out to be me bringin in someones old snagged gear and about 100 yards of broken off line.

Got a nice cut on my finger from casting with the spinner.

Out of interest, I did see 3 nice springs come in from about 6-8 am.

After the cut, I packed it in and went home.

Not my day! I'm going to buy some new gear and Get back on that horse on Friday.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Parking tickets at scale bar

I heard from someone i know that last week the police were handing out parking tickets along the side of the highway by scale bar. I heard that they were in the neighborhood of 200 dollars. Can anyone verify this?

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I herd from a neighbor that they where towing cars from the scale.

·
Registered
28 Posts
havent they been towing for a few years now? I stopped going there sometime around 4 years ago and they were plling cars. Its was an excellent place to fish if you can handle the hike back up with all your fish.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Going today!

I'm heading up to the Scale today! I'll report back tonight with how the fishing is! Later!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts