BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering how the scales bar has been doing? im heading out there tomorrow sometime.
~Tye

·
Registered
57 Posts
my bud jeff waz up there on wednesday and said it was great. he landed 2 springs around 22 pounds. he also caught a sock but its c&r right now. he was bar fishing with a 16 ouncer and a green top, chrome body spin and glo. he said most of the action was in the morning but if it gets slow in the afternoon he said just throw on some roe! tight lines. 8)

·
Retired Administrator
4,447 Posts
I keep hearing that Scales Bar is the same as Landstrom Bar but I am still confused. Is Scales not on the North side of the bridge?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You could try fishing the North side of the bridge if u want, actually I don't think its humanly possible on the west side anyways.... :lol:

Mike <")))))><

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Went to the Scales Bar today, Caught one Female chinook and a male chinook, its been pretty steady for springs!

·
Retired Administrator
4,447 Posts
Nice work! Can someone provide directions to Scale Bar. I have fished Croft and the lower end of Landstrom but not sure how to get to scale.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Take hwy. 9 east from Agazziz on the north side of the Fraser and follow it up to Hope. Just before reaching Hope you'll come to the weigh scales..There are a few different well worn trails before the scales that are easily visible from the road you can take leading down to the river. If I remember correctly it was about a ten minute trek in.

It's been about five years since I visited there last, so I'm not sure what parking is available now. I heard a few years back that parking along the side of the highway was being cracked down on, but I'm not sure...

Finder :wink:

·
Retired Administrator
4,447 Posts
OK I must be an idiot because I checked out several fishing maps and I realized that Scale Bar is West of Landstrom Bar, but essentially is connected to Landstrom. Correct?

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Heading out tomorrow to the Scales Bar, Any Advice Guys?? how has it been out there catching springs? i heard this week was pretty good at hitting them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts