BC Fishing Reports banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Mike, you know more, or at least dedicate a lot of your time talking about, the goings on of the Canucks. I smell a closet fan :) You are busting our balls too much. I like sports banter, but something in your banter tends to rub me the wrong way. I guess we'll see tonight where we stand for the time being.
It's a hockey thread, and this is where we get to crow and jab a wee bit.
Nobody is 'taking it outside' or saying someone's mother 'wears Army boots'.

We are all perfect gentlemen and honourable in the other threads.

Lord knows the ref-blaming, commissioner-hating Canucks fans were insufferable when the team used to be good.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Those stats were from TSN this morning. That PM you sent me pissed me right off for the last time FRACK YOU !! and welcome to my ignore list and i'm cancelling my advertising on this site cuz they wont' muzzle your BIG F'ING MOUTH!! You are everything that those other guys around here say about you and you make Americans look bad.

HAHAHAHAHA!
Math isn't your strong suit, either!

Your stats are a week old.

Find someone who can read, and have them open the NHL website for you,
and then have them click on "statistics."

Have them read to you that Sharks, with the season sweep, are 2 points back of Vancouver, with a game in hand.
(What THAT means, is that the Sharks have played one less game than Vancouver)

Or is the Canadian exchange rate on 'points in the standings' metric.?!?

And, to your point...

a) This is a "hockey" thread, and
b) You have the biggest mouth around.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
OK....this IS a hockey thread and Pips busted me right away....sheeeedrt!!...now you lads need to gather for beers more often...no need to be pissed Tguy..There are only a few people in the world that can talk louder and faster than BFM...he can close a deal in a New York minute..The banter is just that....banter..and at times is pretty damn funnyso Bfm...I just want your to remember. LA won last year from the 8 spot so the reg season doesn't count.
when Milan comes to Vancouver and Schneider's in Boston, we will make one more trade and win the. CUp!!!

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Oh, i am pissed Ortho and am going to show it with my wallet. It's funny how much support via pm's i get when i get pissed at him.

I guess not all members hate me as your pm said, eh Big Mouth?

OK....this IS a hockey thread and Pips busted me right away....sheeeedrt!!...now you lads need to gather for beers more often...no need to be pissed Tguy..There are only a few people in the world that can talk louder and faster than BFM...he can close a deal in a New York minute..The banter is just that....banter..and at times is pretty damn funnyso Bfm...I just want your to remember. LA won last year from the 8 spot so the reg season doesn't count.
when Milan comes to Vancouver and Schneider's in Boston, we will make one more trade and win the. CUp!!!

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
You got Roy. Too bad is wasn't Patrick Roy.

And TG, have a nice day! You really are crusty for being such a hot babe.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Those stats were from TSN this morning. That PM you sent me pissed me right off for the last time FRACK YOU !! and welcome to my ignore list and i'm cancelling my advertising on this site cuz they wont' muzzle your BIG F'ING MOUTH!! You are everything that those other guys around here say about you and you make Americans look bad.
That's too bad.

And PM's are just that. PERSONAL messages.

I never said boo when I got them from you.
That's between the sender/recipient.
You're the only guy here that I get that from.

I've made more friends here than I ever expected.
Good people, guys who like to have a beer, fish, talk story,
flex our fan muscles, and take it all at exactly how it's intended----guys being guys.

It's nothing to get sissy pissy about.

If your skin were as thick as you expect ours to be, all would be fine and dandy.

I bear you no ill will. I only responded when you got all scratchy and hot.
So easy there, big fella. Take a breath or two.

Look...for Gawdssakes...Enough...I'm willing to put all this foolishment aside,
take the gentleman's approach, and extend the olive branch.

Let's let this animosity go...like catch and release.

You want me to cover your year of sponsorship? I'd be pleased to.

If not, I'll do so in the name of some hatchery or kids fishing program.
We'll figure something out.
BGM...fill me in please. You know what goes on up there....

Have a nice day TG. And a great season on WCVI.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Those stats were from TSN this morning.
Then I guess it's THEIR math stinks. My bad. They GIVE two points to the Canucks when they lose.
NO WONDER they kept winning President's trophies....

You shoulda looked at an American site!
LOL!
Cheers and for Pete's sake.....lighten up.:cheers:

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Pretty damn funny is how most everyone takes it. Thanks UB.

Hey...speaking of one last trade...you want Torres back?

The Sharks picked up that miserable prack from Feenix....
They don't trade 'players' at this time of year as much as they trade 'contracts'.

Hopefully they'll send him down to the minors, or he'll get suspended again.

The last few years have not been kind to him.....he has one year..2 tops.. left in his tank.

Raffi Torres
Face Hair Facial expression Forehead Head

·
Registered
43 Posts
Got my first 18 holes of the season in today. Had a few good hits and quite a few bad ones. Was reminded again that to find peace on the golf course, one requires a deep sense of humility as well as a very good sense of humour (Cdn)/humor (US). Sometimes I find both missing here.
Lighten up guys - you could always take an 8 on a par 3 like I did today - losing two ProV 1's in the process.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Ouch. I played first 9 Sunday, early for 6000'. Drove like a God, everything else looked like Charles Barkley.
Nobody ever masters golf, but we love it just the same.
You always make the shot, or play the hole that makes you happy,
and brings you back.
I know this.. the golf God is actually a Goddess. I think....
Cheers!

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Why do our bro's and sis' in the USA pronounce golf "goff"......like we would say "cough"......It's golf everywhere in the world except in the lower 48.
I don't get it!........Mikey, me thinks I am gonna grab a seat on my cruiser and slide into SLC an whop yer a$$!!.......Ortho

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Sorry Ortho, That's OUR neighbors to the South...Mexico. "Arriba Arriba!"

I've never once heard it pronounced " Goff" here.

But down the bottle, and slowly back away.....

Your Canadian spelling is more of a question than "goff".
Defence? Organised? Waaaasssup with that?

Cheers:cheers::peace:

·
Registered
43 Posts

Nothing wrong with those, neighbour. Let me know the colour of your boat so I'll be able to recognize it next time you're in our harbour...

·
Registered
1,113 Posts

The reason you don't recognize is because it is known as the Queen's English, a language that you are clearly not too familiar with. Now back to your regularly bastardized "Mercan"

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
The reason you don't recognize is because it is known as the Queen's English, a language that you are clearly not too familiar with. Now back to your regularly bastardized "Mercan"
Stevie, Clearly I am.Technically, it's "King's English", at least as taught here, as throughout it's spreading to the new world, more kings were behind it than queens, at that stretch. We only got wind of it in 1492. . But yeah...Elizabeth, Anne and Victoria 1 with a bunch of eds, georges and daves mixed in. Finally Eliz 2.
Aaargh can probly set me straight.. Cheers bud.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.