BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Awesome rods! I like the original "G" Powerply even better, but the G2 is definitely very nice. Super smooth slow rods. If I didn't already have a number of Winston rods, there would be a bunch of Scotts in the closet instead.

·
Registered
694 Posts
I love the scott G2 series, they are a silky smooth casting rod, that has some great lower power when needed. I think they are the perfect blend between castability and fishability. :thumbup:

·
Registered
59 Posts
I had my mind made up to buy a Sage, but then took a "demo cast" with the Scott. Wow !! I now have a very beautiful 4wt with a nice Bauer reel that is a dream to cast. I will be buying another (when the funds accumulate) :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
I took my brother out for his first flyfishing trip last year. He had so much fun he wants to learn how to cast, and the rod I recommended to him was a near new Scott V2 9' 5wt 4pc. Very nice rod for the $73 USD that he paid for it! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.