BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seattle 2013 064.jpg Seattle Seahawks win 27-9 over the St Louis Rams to finish 13-3 for the season! The top NFC seed! Yes!!!! Post up your comments/concerns or observations...

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
As an ex-Seattlite and a 20 year+ (and still current) season's ticket holder, I couldn't be more excited.

Concerns.. wide-outs! We need them to step up...
Bigger Concern.. Payton Manning... is it wrong to hope for an injury in the games leading up to the Super Bowl?

·
Registered
364 Posts
I am so pumped! Willson going down is a concern for the TE spot. Good to see Lynch break off some nice gains on the ground too. I sure wish Harvin was healthy! The O-line looked good considering we were playing the best pass rush in the NFL.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am so pumped! Willson going down is a concern for the TE spot. Good to see Lynch break off some nice gains on the ground too. I sure wish Harvin was healthy! The O-line looked good considering we were playing the best pass rush in the NFL.
Lynch gained 97 yds on the ground yesterday. The defence is so so good. Richard Sherman, Earl Thomas, what great players. What an experience to be at the game yesterday, it was my first time. The fans are loud and wild.Got to drink beer from a plastic beer bottle,Lol. Still buzzing from yesterday. We get either Green bay or San fran in two weeks time...

·
Registered
364 Posts
Lynch gained 97 yds on the ground yesterday. The defence is so so good. Richard Sherman, Earl Thomas, what great players. What an experience to be at the game yesterday, it was my first time. The fans are loud and wild.Got to drink beer from a plastic beer bottle,Lol. Still buzzing from yesterday. We get either Green bay or San fran in two weeks time...
I want the Niners at the Clink!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thomas is the best safety in the game hands down. It will be the Niners that we meet next though. That I am sure of.
Looking forward to this game. Don't really care who wins. No, on second thought,i hope the niners lose to Green Bay. Lol

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hey boys i am Seahawks season ticket holder but I am a 30 year niners fan. Good luck to both teams. See ya in the second or third round

Cheers

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Hey boys i am Seahawks season ticket holder but I am a 30 year niners fan. Good luck to both teams. See ya in the second or third round

Cheers
The fella I bought my tix off, to attend my first ever N.F.L and Seattle Seahawk game (what a blast)here in the lower mainland is a season holder since 2006. He told me he had to wait 5 yrs on the waiting list to get seasons tickets...I hope to get to more games next yr...so tough to get tix...

1 - 20 of 101 Posts