BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stadium Sport venue Crowd Arena Team sport
Seattle Seahawks win 27-9 over the St Louis Rams to finish 13-3 for the season! The top NFC seed! Yes!!!! Post up your comments/concerns or observations...

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am so pumped! Willson going down is a concern for the TE spot. Good to see Lynch break off some nice gains on the ground too. I sure wish Harvin was healthy! The O-line looked good considering we were playing the best pass rush in the NFL.
Lynch gained 97 yds on the ground yesterday. The defence is so so good. Richard Sherman, Earl Thomas, what great players. What an experience to be at the game yesterday, it was my first time. The fans are loud and wild.Got to drink beer from a plastic beer bottle,Lol. Still buzzing from yesterday. We get either Green bay or San fran in two weeks time...

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thomas is the best safety in the game hands down. It will be the Niners that we meet next though. That I am sure of.
Looking forward to this game. Don't really care who wins. No, on second thought,i hope the niners lose to Green Bay. Lol

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Hey boys i am Seahawks season ticket holder but I am a 30 year niners fan. Good luck to both teams. See ya in the second or third round

Cheers
The fella I bought my tix off, to attend my first ever N.F.L and Seattle Seahawk game (what a blast)here in the lower mainland is a season holder since 2006. He told me he had to wait 5 yrs on the waiting list to get seasons tickets...I hope to get to more games next yr...so tough to get tix...

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Lose niners lose, getting nervous Mikey? Pre game rants to make yourself feel better...Lol, niners gonna be no match for the cold weather in Green Bay...

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Hey Surrey/Californian.......isn't this thread about your Washington team?

May their bongs be full in their bye week.

Go Niners!!!
What you been smoking? Lol. We get the Saints next week. Still hope the niners get pasted this afternoon..

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Niners sure struggled to beat a injury riddled Packers D. Kapernick had to run his arse off to squeak out the win. No way he gonna do that against the vaunted Hawks #1 defence,if they get that far. I doubt the niners get past Carolina.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Defense wins Championships!!!!!Congratulations Seattle Seahawks!!!!! One win away from an appearance in the Super bowl! Wahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Happy Happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Bring on the Niners! Gonna be so sweet to beat them twice at the Clink this season. Go Hawks!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Niner D will KILL the Hawks.

And don't throw out the past records.,.that means shat. All teams evolve.
Carolina beat the Niners at home--- and then they got biatch-slapped yesterday.
71 yards in the 2nd half, ZERO points, 4 sacks, one turnover.

And they had 7 cracks from where they could sniff the end zone--- and got squat.

"Offense wins games--defense wins championships". Bill Walsh.

This is the matchup we all wanted....
It all comes crashing down for Seattle.

Great season, but they'll be playing golf while the Niners rig up for the Super Bowl.

Seattle's air attack has been off for weeks, with Wilson throwing for 74 fewer yards per outing over his past five starts. During that stretch, the Seahawks are scoring 8.3 fewer points per game and churning out 98.5 fewer yards.

Not good. If the Niners contain the run, then Russell will have to beat them. Bad vibe there....
Russell is going to have the game of his career.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Congrats on jumping on the Seahawks bandwagon,u probably wear skinny jeans too!hahahha
Same here,Been a fan for many yrs. I was crushed when they lost to the Steelers in the Super Bowl 2005. So bro you put on the skinny jeans cause Im way too old to wear them. Lol

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 · (Edited)
Losing wide receiver Percy Harvin to concussion is going to hurt the Hawks. Marshawn Lynch is going to need a huge game this Sunday. I think Russell Williams and Marshall Lynch will rise to the occasion! Containing Kapernick will also be crucial. Make him beat us with his arm, not his legs. Against our No 1 ranked defense with stars Richard Sherman and Earl Thomas and the crowd noise, this will be a tall,tall order. Going to be a hell of a battle. Go Hawks!!!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts