BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hey boys i am Seahawks season ticket holder but I am a 30 year niners fan. Good luck to both teams. See ya in the second or third round

Cheers

·
Registered
150 Posts
I know our football clubs are divisional rivals and two of the best teams in football these days, but there's no reason for all the hate! I agree that the 49ers' offense has been on an up-tick from their mid-season slump, while the Seahawks' offense has slumped of late.

Mostly, I think the Seahawks need to go shopping for some better receivers. The Niners have handled Marshawn well this year, about as well as it's possible to handle Marshawn, but I think the key match-up will be the Niners' secondary versus Seattle's receivers. With Crabtree nearly back to his old self, the Niners' offense is doing well right now, and most importantly, it is very versatile. A versatile offense and playing multi-dimensional football is the key to winning against Seattle. Not nuts about playing against the biggest home field advantage in professional sports, but the Niners have to get used to it, they will be playing at least one game there every year for the foreseeable future.

I think all the teams in both the NFC and AFC Champ games are exactly the teams that should be there, the four best teams truly made it to these games. Obviously I'm hoping my Niners will win, and I think if anyone can beat Seattle in Seattle in the entire NFC, it is the Niners - but both teams are strong, and it should be an epic battle.

Go Niners

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hey davis congrats on the hawks superbowl. That was the single best defensive performance I have ever seen. I put them up there with the 85 bears and 2000 ravens.

Now only like 7 months till football season

Cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts