BC Fishing Reports banner
21 - 40 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
I want the Niners at the Clink!
No you don't. Might be moot anyways....if the Aint's win, they will go up there...and probably win.

The other NFC game:

Sunday’s NFC wild-card playoff game at Lambeau Field will be the fourth meeting between the two teams in the past 17 months. They played in Week 1 of the 2012 season and again in the divisional round of the playoffs that season. They opened the 2013 season against each other again.

The 49ers won all three games.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Here we go Hawks fan....Saints get a second shot.
Had they lost, SF would be back for revenge.

Niners own the Peckers.

Alex Smith is a cancer...a curse.
HE didn't lost that game, but..his bad mojo oozes into the rest of the team to make them lose big games.

Want proof?
14 seconds after the Niners sent him packing, they were on the fast track to the Super Bowl.
No personnel changes...same team....but he leaves, and everything returns to normal.
HE goes to KC, a good team....but somehow that loser aura of his permeates the entire organization.
No explaining it... other than the Niners got rid of him for good reason.....voila.

So buck up Hawks...New Orleans will be far more prepped and ready.
This should be a battle, not a cakewalk like earlier in the season.

Personally...I hope the Hawks beat NO, and Niners beat Carolina.
Niner nation wants a piece of the Hawks...I hope the Hawks don't disappoint.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Here we go Hawks fan....Saints get a second shot.
Had they lost, SF would be back for revenge.

Niners own the Peckers.

Alex Smith is a cancer...a curse.
HE didn't lost that game, but..his bad mojo oozes into the rest of the team to make them lose big games.

Want proof?
14 seconds after the Niners sent him packing, they were on the fast track to the Super Bowl.
No personnel changes...same team....but he leaves, and everything returns to normal.
HE goes to KC, a good team....but somehow that loser aura of his permeates the entire organization.
No explaining it... other than the Niners got rid of him for good reason.....voila.

So buck up Hawks...New Orleans will be far more prepped and ready.
This should be a battle, not a cakewalk like earlier in the season.

Personally...I hope the Hawks beat NO, and Niners beat Carolina.
Niner nation wants a piece of the Hawks...I hope the Hawks don't disappoint.
Don't get all high and mighty there bro. The Hawk's D isn't the Packer's D. Not by a long shot. I hope you guys do come up here, but I am thinking you guys might not make it out of Carolina. Kap won't be ripping off huge gains against the Panther's D like he did against the Packers. I am actually surprised that the Niners didn't beat up on them more, considering that they were down to a 3rd string corner, they had no Clay Mathews, and no Bulaga on their O-line. The Packers kept giving the Niners great field position on every kick off or punt. That won't happen against us!

The Hawks D is like throwing raw meat out to a pack of wolves! Oh yeah, and it looks like Percy might be finally ready to go! Just another weapon for DangeRuss!

This is gonna be fun!

SEA!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Pssssst.......Niners D is right up there with yours. (that lost to Arizona)

7 wins in a row baby!
Psssst....... Look at the combined score of the last 2 games the Niners played here. Yes your D is exceptional, and I never said it wasn't. What I said was, if you think they will walk into Seattle and have as easy as a time as they did at Lambeau, then I need to get some of the kool aid that you are drinking.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Niners sure struggled to beat a injury riddled Packers D. Kapernick had to run his arse off to squeak out the win. No way he gonna do that against the vaunted Hawks #1 defence,if they get that far. I doubt the niners get past Carolina.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Defense wins Championships!!!!!Congratulations Seattle Seahawks!!!!! One win away from an appearance in the Super bowl! Wahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Happy Happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Niner D will KILL the Hawks.

And don't throw out the past records.,.that means shat. All teams evolve.
Carolina beat the Niners at home--- and then they got biatch-slapped yesterday.
71 yards in the 2nd half, ZERO points, 4 sacks, one turnover.

And they had 7 cracks from where they could sniff the end zone--- and got squat.

"Offense wins games--defense wins championships". Bill Walsh.

This is the matchup we all wanted....
It all comes crashing down for Seattle.

Great season, but they'll be playing golf while the Niners rig up for the Super Bowl.

Seattle's air attack has been off for weeks, with Wilson throwing for 74 fewer yards per outing over his past five starts. During that stretch, the Seahawks are scoring 8.3 fewer points per game and churning out 98.5 fewer yards.

Not good. If the Niners contain the run, then Russell will have to beat them. Bad vibe there....

·
Registered
364 Posts
Niner D will KILL the Hawks.

And don't throw out the past records.,.that means shat. All teams evolve.
Carolina beat the Niners at home--- and then they got biatch-slapped yesterday.
71 yards in the 2nd half, ZERO points, 4 sacks, one turnover.

And they had 7 cracks from where they could sniff the end zone--- and got squat.

"Offense wins games--defense wins championships". Bill Walsh.

This is the matchup we all wanted....
It all comes crashing down for Seattle.

Great season, but they'll be playing golf while the Niners rig up for the Super Bowl.

Seattle's air attack has been off for weeks, with Wilson throwing for 74 fewer yards per outing over his past five starts. During that stretch, the Seahawks are scoring 8.3 fewer points per game and churning out 98.5 fewer yards.

Not good. If the Niners contain the run, then Russell will have to beat them. Bad vibe there....
Yeah well, we're gonna make Kap beat us with his arm and not his legs. Kap is not even close to the QB that Brees is, and we handled them well. Lynch looks revived and refreshed, and is gonna rip off another 100+ yard game again. Playing in Carolina was like playing at home for the Niners becasue of the similar comfortable climate. Wait till they come up here. You beat us by 2 points in your house. Look at when we played you in our house. The 12s are gonna be amped for this and the Niners won't know what hit them.

You're also forgetting one thing about Wilson, he ain't a sulking selfish jerk like Newton. As soon as they got down by 10, Newton was sulking and feeling sorry for himself.

What is Kap gonna do when Sherm takes away Crabtree, and Kam neutralizes the underneath play to Davis? Go to Boldin? Well good luck because Lane, Thurmond, or Maxwell is gonna give him nothing! Not to mention the best safety in the game will be there to cut him in half!

If this game was in the Bay, I would be worried. But after watching the game on Sunday, I was more scared of the Saints, because they have an elite QB, and Kap is not elite!

21 - 40 of 101 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.