BC Fishing Reports banner
61 - 80 of 101 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,719 Posts
The 2 interceptions that Kap threw were the difference in the game... Which kinda sucks because his running at the beginning the game would have been the other difference.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
I couldn't disagree more. The only reason this was a close game was because of a great goal line stand with fumble and of course the first play. The 'hawks owned the 9ers. Like usual the 9ers were on the lucky end of fumbles they recovered themselves. Score was way closer than the game was.

Wilson does what's needed to win. Like he will in 2 weeks.

Can't lie... BFM silence is more golden than the 'hawks win. I like SF....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
great defensive game decided by a great defensive play...thoroughly enjoyed watching it......now can the hawk D stop manning

·
Registered
78 Posts
Lol looked back on the second post of this thread. Noticed Payton Manning was the target of ill wishes before the Super Bowl. Little bit of foreshadowing I guess.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
Protest Event Crowd Public event Banner Super Bowl Sunday! Percy Harvin makes his return! Go Seahawks!!! Bring back a Championship to the Pacific Northwest!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Groundhog Day.......the stonerhawks are tripping out making shadows on the wall that slightly resemble a furry rodent.

Did anyone else note there is a Will and Grace marathon on the "W" network starting at 3????

61 - 80 of 101 Posts