BC Fishing Reports banner
81 - 100 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
Groundhog Day.......the stonerhawks are tripping out making shadows on the wall that slightly resemble a furry rodent.

Did anyone else note there is a Will and Grace marathon on the "W" network starting at 3????
Your team is out. Go watch the Canucks...

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #87 ·
SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Peyton Manning was no match for our vaunted D. What a blowout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
great that seattle won, an old fashion butt kickin but unfortuanately not a very exciting game for a super bowl...seattle d just too much

·
Registered
299 Posts
2 tickets to Super Bowl $ 5000
airfare to NYC $1200
1/2 dozen beers at the game $50
that look on mannings face - priceless lol

·
Registered
299 Posts
Proved that wrong today , Seattle was unstoppable there defence is so intense and Wilson killed it today , all around great team looking forward to next season ..very Super Bowl capable Denver couldn't do anything with the ball manning was stumped .

·
Registered
364 Posts
Proved that wrong today , Seattle was unstoppable there defence is so intense and Wilson killed it today , all around great team looking forward to next season ..very Super Bowl capable Denver couldn't do anything with the ball manning was stumped .
Hey Pip, and Big Mouth Mike, I told you so!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #96 ·
Product Fan Coach Camera operator Competition event Russell Williams, Coach Pete Carrol and the rest of the Seattle Seahawks are Super Bowl Champions! Great game everyone. We dominated Peyton Manning and there much Ballyhooed offense. We came out like demons and attacked them on D in a relentless fashion. They didn't stand a chance. Celebrate Seattle!!!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #97 ·
Its parade day. People started lining up along the parade route last night. 500,000 thousand fans expected to flood downtown Seattle along West 4th to see their heros. The 12th man gonna be rocking it today.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #98 ·
Over 700,000 fans lined the streets of Seattle! Century Link field and Safeco fields are sold out for the celebration! Party on 12th man! Incredible!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hey davis congrats on the hawks superbowl. That was the single best defensive performance I have ever seen. I put them up there with the 85 bears and 2000 ravens.

Now only like 7 months till football season

Cheers

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #100 · (Edited)
People Crowd Event Public event Protest
Hey davis congrats on the hawks superbowl. That was the single best defensive performance I have ever seen. I put them up there with the 85 bears and 2000 ravens.

Now only like 7 months till football season

Cheers
Yip, its all over now for another season. Already suffering from withdrawal. Just had this overwhelming feeling, this was going to be Seattles year. I took a chance posting up this thread and taking on the naysayers, BFM and Pippen. Glad it all worked out! Cheers bro. Untill next yr when the Niners and Hawks do battle again! Looking forward to it.

81 - 100 of 101 Posts