BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a entertaining opening night of the NFL. The Seahawks taking up where they left off from last season by routing the Green Bay Packers! Marshawn Lynch was in full on Beast mode, rushing for over a 100 yds and 2 Tds. Percy Harvin, injured for almost the entire season last yr looked as fast and dangerous as ever! Going to be another fun season for us Seahawk fans!!!!!!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Seattles defense wilted this afternoon in the intense heat in San Diego. They were on the field away too much and did not force even one turnover today. I guess you cant win them all...

·
Registered
886 Posts
Ouch pip, spoke to soon, your team had a meltdown tonight! I think your a SF fan, if not I apologize! But I know BFM is!

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Ouch pip, spoke to soon, your team had a meltdown tonight! I think your a SF fan, if not I apologize! But I know BFM is!
yes I am....and the powerhouses in the NFC West are .500.....and may I add, both teams are not 2-0 for NO good reason. ::)

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Seattle is going to get a huge dose of reality this year.
Everyone is gunning for the champs, and that's the price you pay for being a great team.

As for the Niners--I'm ok with it if they lose fair-and-square.
But I just hate it when they lose because the spent the whole game fawking off.

You won't win them all, but you HAVE to win the games that you really should win.

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
So what happens in Round II vs. Denver?
Do they win again or does Denver return the favor?

·
Registered
886 Posts
I am hoping the favour is returned, but I have to use my brain and pick the Seahawks. Unfortunately betting with your heart doesn't increase the bank roll in Vegas! Now if this game was in Denver I would definitely pick the Broncos!

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I am hoping the favour is returned, but I have to use my brain and pick the Seahawks. Unfortunately betting with your heart doesn't increase the bank roll in Vegas! Now if this game was in Denver I would defiantly pick the Broncos!
But why would you be so defiant?:peace:

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Due to recent events, football didn't seem all that important for me to comment on. But life goes on. Okay, im back now. Wow, what an exciting game that was, last Sunday between the Hawks and Broncos! Two great champion teams going at each other back and forth! Took overtime to decide it. Hope these two teams meet in the Super Bowl again.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, since my last post (see above) Denvers only loss has been to Seattle. Where as Seattle is now 3-3 due to a sluggish start. The trading of Percy Harvin was a shocker. Not sure why they were not using him as a deep threat wide receiver? They were content on lateralling the ball behind the line of scrimmage to him to run or throwing short passes his way. He was taking a beating being used this way. The Hawks are saying he was injury prone and a bad apple in the dressing room. Mmm, I think the Hawks have made a mistake by not using Harvin as a deep threat wide receiver. Looking forward to Sundays game against the Panthers. Its gut check time for my Seattle Seahawks.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
A much needed win! Seems only when Wilson runs the ball, the Hawks offense is productive. Russell waited till the last part of the game to run the ball himself and engineer an 80 yard drive to beat the Carolina Panthers. Be interesting to see how the Hawks do against division rivals Arizona and San Francisco, who they still have to play each team twice. Go HAWKS!

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Watched the game....your boys were lucky to get that one. Sloppy play.....(actually by both sides).....not looking sharp. I am not ecstatic about my Niners either. ;)

Tate gone.....Harvin gone.....reports saying Wilson is not "black enough"....word this morning that Lynch won't be signed next year....something IS going on. Not hacking Davis but they do not look like the same team.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Watched the game....your boys were lucky to get that one. Sloppy play.....(actually by both sides).....not looking sharp. I am not ecstatic about my Niners either. ;)

Tate gone.....Harvin gone.....reports saying Wilson is not "black enough"....word this morning that Lynch won't be signed next year....something IS going on. Not hacking Davis but they do not look like the same team.
I agree. Problems with this team. They do not look anything like last yrs team. I heard Niners Harbaugh is rumored not to be coming back next yr. Arizona wins again today...stay tuned.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Hawks seem to be coming apart at the seams. Mind you this does tend to happen to the superbowl winning teams in the hangover season. The players believe their own press clippings on how great they are and stop playing as a team and want individual stats to justify pay increases. The teams lose a lot of players to free agency after a win, which happened to Seattle. The Legion of Boom isn't quite so intimidating without the great pass rush they had last year forcing QBs to throw early. Now they have lots of time to pick the secondary apart and they look pretty average. The ride to the top was great while it lasted, now its someone elses turn. Maybe Detroit!

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
We look pretty good today. I think having more than 5 or our starting line healthy is going to help.
You won against a Giants team that is like Pittsburgh and Detroit in that you never what team will show up.

"Pretty good" on the scoreboard but a LOT of sloppy play.

·
Registered
42 Posts
It didn't help that until last week half our starting line was out and we are still missing Wagner and Miller. I agree They are inconsistent but have also been hemorrhaging pretty hard from injuries. (Wilson also didn't look great throwing on Sunday)

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
SEAHAWKS!!!!!! How sweet is that!!! To beat the 49ers on their own turf! Sherman and Wilson eating turkey at centerfield on the 49ers logo!!!! Wahoooooooo. 8-4 now. Defense looking like last yr! Only allowing 6 pts in the last two wins!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts