21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,936 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Blue Logo Illustration Personal protective equipment Graphics Another big win in Philly. Legion of boom looking awesome. 3 huge games left. Division title is on the line. Watch out Arizona!

·
Registered
208 Posts
I must admit I thought the Hawks just didnt have it and wouldn't get it back this year after all the free agent losses, early season turmoil and controversy, but getting Wagner back from injury has changed the defense, the pass rush is back and now the secondary can play tight coverage again. Maybe Harvin was a locker room cancer and surgically excising him was necessary. One more win vs Rams and the path to the super bowl goes through Seattle again. Looking forward to the game Sunday, then no more hawks games for two weeks (hopefully).

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Poster Advertising Photo caption Top seed in the NFC once again! 2 week rest coming up boys! Play the lower seed coming out of the wild card games in two weeks. Defense is playing outstanding right now. Gonna be a wild ride boys. Enjoy!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Hopefully this weekend the hawks shove that under-inflated ball right up that smug lying Brady's ...... well you know. There is nothing like the hype around the superbowl. looking forward to eating bad food and drinking too much beer whichever way the game goes.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Have to pull for the Hawks--I may not like them, but they earned my respect in division--and play clean and don't cheat.
Hope they send the whining cheating Pats home empty handed.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Pats did to Seattle what Green Bay should have.
Brawl at the end capped off a mediocre game, and known cheaters walked off with the title.
Bleh---

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
One bone head play away from winning a second consecutive Super Bowl. Was an awesome season and a incredible ride Seattle Seahawks. One of the many highlites for me was Sherman and Wilson eating turkey drumsticks on the San Francisco logo in San Frans stadium. Lol. We will be back and better then ever next year. Still a young team with great talent and a fan base second to none. Go SEA - HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21 - 40 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.