BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Launched at Kekuli bay on Fri and scooted over to the cliffs (south), went at 630am so I started flatline trolling with a lovely #3 pink/white Lyman Kokanee plug and 2ounce slipweight around 15' apart, within 30 mins I had a lovely 2 pound Koke thrashing on the surface! - thanks for the tip BGM...
Wind picked up and there were whitecaps everywhere so we called it a day and headed up to Beaver Lake for a family weekend in one of the resorts cabins. Lovely place.
Fishing at Beaver was slow with only 6 rainbows caught over the weekend, typical Beaver size - 2 pounders. I had success with a small willow leaf and pink wedding band dressed with a nightcrawler, no weight as the rain had cooled off the Lake and the fish were in the topwater. Also caught 2 using a green/yellow eye flatfish with a 1-2 ounce slipweight.
Overall good times although Beaver was a bit too busy for me, at one point I counted 14 boats!

Cheers:cheers:

·
Retired Administrator
4,447 Posts
Good to hear of your fishing fun! Never had much success for Kokanee on Kalamalka Lake. 14 boats on Beaver for the Labour Day long weekend is not bad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts