BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As most of you have noticed or wondered by now, BCFR has gone through an up grade in servers. To a much faster and more efficient one. :thumbup: This should cut down on the various glitches the site has experienced, and lossing the site which seemed to happen from time to time. For us locals here in B.C., the Shaw internet users should be back up and good to go, and Telus users soon to follow.:beerchug: It shouldn't be too much longer till they are back with us. Thank you all for your understanding and patience. Enjoy!

Finder ;)

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
And a BIG thank you to you for keeping the site up and running and working so hard on the upgrades! Wheww - glad its over - I was having BCFishingreport withdrawls - lol. :happy: Anyways thanks for all your hard work! :beerchug: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Question for you Rick.

Why is it since the upgrade that my "avatar pic" doesn't show up anymore?

Well actually it didn't but I uploaded it again. No big deal, but thought others may have had the same thing happen.

Scott

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.