BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Checked the Seymour out this morning, water has come down to a nice level after it spiked with the rain... no sign of any fish in the lower pools... anyone else seen any fish moving up the north shore rivers yet or am I still too early?

·
Registered
334 Posts
Yikes! I thought it STARTED on Oct. 31! I saw two guys at cable pool yesterday using roe so I thought it was alright. I'll be sure to double check my regs next time. Thanks very much for the heads up. How embarrassing. :-[

Good thing I didn't catch anything.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Roughingminor said:
Yikes! I thought it STARTED on Oct. 31! I saw two guys at cable pool yesterday using roe so I thought it was alright. I'll be sure to double check my regs next time. Thanks very much for the heads up. How embarrassing. :-[

Good thing I didn't catch anything.
It is also a good idea to friendly remind whomever on the water using bait if you happen to see.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know the cap has fish in it but thought Id see more signs of fish on the seymour.... do they bolt right through the canyon to the upper stretches this fast? I thought they would hold up in some of the lower pools for a bit

·
Registered
143 Posts
seymour the fish boot it pretty fast to the canyon, youll have to fish pools by maplewood farms on high tide. Ive had success doing that. How high is the cap right now? it seems with this rain hopefully the fish don't race tot the hatchery. id like to go fish it this weekend.

·
Registered
143 Posts
ooooo crap, i want the rain to keep falling, I been fishing the cap pretty much every weekend since july, Hopefully I get there this weekend, I wann get myself a couple of the nice cap coho, and of course some springs. Hows the jack situation? is tehre many jack springs?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Was at the Cap on the weekend and had a chance to fish w/ Rib. Good seeing you again my man. :beerchug: He got into a few but none landed. how was the afternoon shift Bud? Was there today. Gorgeous shape but no fish to be seen fished 2 hours before high tide figuring the fish would still be moving but zero for me and the 10 othe guys i could see on the stretch of the lower where i was. Man it feels ggood to swing the rod!!!!!!!! 1st times since i broke the arm and fracture/dislocation of the finger. seems as I timed my recovery just in time for the fish. kick ***. river is at about 3 on the gauge and clear.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.