BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Oh and anouther thing, systems like this you would be better off asking members to give you a report in you pm box! Just don't want to see this system turn out like the vedder! :beerchug:

CK

·
Banned
279 Posts
coho_killer said:
Oh and anouther thing, systems like this you would be better off asking members to give you a report in you pm box! Just don't want to see this system turn out like the vedder! :beerchug:

CK
What about your posts about the coquitlam? Pretty hypocritical of you to post this

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
I believe you are mistaken Birdman!

My bad on those last comments! I was mistaken somewhat! So I've removed them!

Hotrod

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Birdman lets not go there, the thread is locked up and since then i have many hotspots thanks to a few members on this site! I will fish the coquitlam but never report on them because people like you who seem to have a problem with people fishing local rivers? I said that in responce to you harping about the river, CK

·
Registered
736 Posts
coho_killer said:
Birdman lets not go there, the thread is locked up and since then i have many hotspots thanks to a few members on this site! I will fish the coquitlam but never report on them because people like you who seem to have a problem with people fishing local rivers? I said that in responce to you harping about the river, dude like i said befor if ya wanna call names do it in pm!!!!!!!!! :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: This is what gets me ticked is responces like the one you just posted!grrrrrrr :wallbash:

CK
You realize he is a 15 year old right? Take it with a grain of salt and ignore it. He seems to have issues lately. ;)

·
Banned
279 Posts
coho_killer said:
Birdman lets not go there, the thread is locked up and since then i have many hotspots thanks to in responce to you harping about the river, dude like i said befor if ya wanna call names do it in pm!!!!!!!!! :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: This is what gets me ticked is responces like the one you just posted!grrrrrrr :wallbash:a few members on this site! I will fish the coquitlam but never report on them because people like you who seem to have a problem with people fishing local rivers? I said that

CK
I'm not calling you names? And I don't have a problem with you fishing it either. I just don't think posting about small river on the internet is cool. Alot of people read the internet. Alot of those people aren't on here to participate in anything, they just want to know spots where they can go fish and catch fish away from crowds and couldnt't give a damn if the river is sensitive or not. I don't see a reason to make hero threads about small rivers. However He is doing the excact same thing you did and you are doing similiar things to what people got mad at you for.

·
Banned
279 Posts
I think Tangled Messes post pretty much sums up the power of the internet. :2cents: Sorry but that IS hypocritical of oyu. It's not name calling its the truth. Small flows SHOULD NOT be talked about. Doesn't matter who it is.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Birdman said:
coho_killer said:
Birdman lets not go there, the thread is locked up and since then i have many hotspots thanks to in responce to you harping about the river, dude like i said befor if ya wanna call names do it in pm!!!!!!!!! :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: This is what gets me ticked is responces like the one you just posted!grrrrrrr :wallbash:a few members on this site! I will fish the coquitlam but never report on them because people like you who seem to have a problem with people fishing local rivers? I said that

CK
I'm not calling you names? And I don't have a problem with you fishing it either. I just don't think posting about small river on the internet is cool. Alot of people read the internet. Alot of those people aren't on here to participate in anything, they just want to know spots where they can go fish and catch fish away from crowds and couldnt't give a damn if the river is sensitive or not. I don't see a reason to make hero threads about small rivers. However He is doing the excact same thing you did and you are doing similiar things to what people got mad at you for.
Dude i totally understand your views birdman but sometime i do forget your 15 and sometimes it shows!Your a good kid i'm sure of it and you have my word i will not post any reports on any local streams if it makes you happy? Wanna fish the coquitlam for some ho's caught a 40 lb coho there a week ago! ;D J/J

CK

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Birdman! I know you have been a great contributor to this site over the last few years and on occassion have gone to bat for you,but could you please change that offensive avatar? How about "I love fishing" or "I love mom". It's not very discreet and I still like to believe this is a family oriented site.

Hotrod

·
Registered
117 Posts
I used to fish Seymour simply because I was living right beside.
After fishing once or twice, almost all the people I know came from other area found the river is not productive and never fished again.
Above Pipeline bridge, fishing spots are hard to reach or need to be hiked. Those spots are automatically protected by their location. Only honorable pioneers fish those spots. And often there are no parking spaces available near the trail access.
I have never seen the river with too many crowds.
IMO, some people are too weary without having a whole picture.
Birdman, how many times have you fished the river?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.