BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To any of the regulars on here...I'm heading back to the city after spending the summer on the Sunshine Coast. Unfortunatly my new work shifting won't allow for weekday fishing so I'm going to have to fish on weekends......I'm back on Sept 9 and will be looking to do some fishing...I could certainly use some help sharing the fuel costs....I'm running a 18 ft Bayliner Bowrider (front cover is always on when fishing) with a 4.3l I/O. I run two downriggers and if I have compentent help 4 rods. It has a canopy that keeps you dry unless you are fighting a fish. I also have a few survival suits if you are so inclined. I usually launch at McDonald if I'm working the Bell,QA,T10 or Captains Cove if I'm going to the Sandheads or Ambleside if the tides are right and I'm staying at the Cap. I'm located in Surrey....I'm pretty good at putting fish in the box so if you don't have a method for getting out there give me a PM and perhaps we can work something out.....also I actually like fishing the winter feeders so keep that in mind if its January and your having withdrawals...nothing better than Tunstall Bay on a crisp clear January morning

· Registered
815 Posts
Tsweet,
until the weather gets bad I'm going to fish my boat. However, later in the season I'd love to come out. I'm not sure if it can be a regulare thing - I'm in school at BCIT - but would love a chance to fish even in the winter. My boat ok in the summer but any rain and it's time to put the ski googles on and dry suit. My number is 604-526-3890... I should get either Saturday or Sunday off in the fall and winter.

Have fun, Jason

· Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jay

I hear ya about the weather...i do the goggles and balaclava thing when i'm guiding up north...open boats are nice in the sun....up there i'd kill for a bimini top...anyway i'll give ya a call and get an email from you...a couple others have dropped emails and i will send out a message anytime i'm going to head out alone and see who is available...

· Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
one of my guests up north this summer told me they pay 15 bucks a pound for spring salmon in Colorado Springs.... my wife reminds me constantly that we pay about $650 a pound for salmon (boat,maitenance,fuel,fish gear,more maitenance,more fish gear, trailer issues, boat gear, launching fees......)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.