BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm leaving wednesday for sheridan lake resort and will be there for 6 days! Looking forward to checking out some other nearby lakes since I don't expect seridan to be very productive. I plan to fly fish mostly but I will be bringing out some newbies with spinning tackle too. Any lakes nearby I should not miss. So far I'm thinking watch lake might be a good option to get into some fish. PM if necessary thanks in advance.

·
Administrator
3,732 Posts
De Roache,Bridge,Green and Watch for sure. All good candidates in the area. Watch for mayfly hatches , nymphs and mergers can be deadly.

Cheers Marko

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
When we were up there the lady at the fishing/camping/hardware store just up the road by the Rona (at least I think it was a Rona) said that Bridge Lake was doing well and that Dekka Lake was producing some really big mosters out of the deep hole at the far end.

GOOD LUCK!!!

GOFISH

·
Registered
247 Posts
My post is a few back from this, looking for info on recent reports from watch lake. Looks like those that fish the area are not BCFR members, or are tight lipped about how things are going. There are so many lakes in the area, it is just hard to choose. From what I have heard, Green lake is a bit harder to fish than the more abundant smaller lakes in the area. Post your results when you get back. No doubt you will have a great time, fish or not.
Hoochee

1 - 4 of 4 Posts