BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3,378 Posts
No need to spend that kind of $$$.....check with Hub's in Abby. They have a really good selection of different wading boots.I got a beautiful pair of boots that are wearing like steel, look great, and at half the cost!...Ortho 8)

· Registered
3,378 Posts
What gave you the opinion that I havn't used them, or interested in the product? I feel I am qualified to comment.....I threw on my post from the "review unread posts" department and didn't check the fine print that it was in gear review.....me bad!...That said, if I had noticed it was in the gear review, I would have said the same thing....IMHO there are a lot of fine boots out there that are often better than the very expensive and when looked after will last for years!!....for way less $$$. IN many respects, my friend, I, too am a gearhead and I have gone thru a lot of waders and boots. The best are not necessarily the most expensive, that's all..........I love my cheepies!!! ;D...Ortho 8)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.