BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a Sirius Satellite radio that has been sitting in my closet for a few years; it is brand new and in the box, never opened and never used.

It is the "Starmate 3" model that comes with the following;
  • Receiver
  • Vehicle power adapter
  • Remote
  • Vehicle Antenna
  • Vehicle Dock
  • Suction Cup Mount
This is the model....nothing super fancy; it's roughly 5 years old and has just been taking up shelf space. I would assume you could make it work on a boat too but I have no idea about how these things connect and not going to "try" to figure it out if I am just giving it away. ;)

http://shop.sirius.ca/edealinv/servlet/ExecMacro?nurl=control/StoreItem.vm&ctl_nbr=3560&siId=1355370&catParentID=22262&scId=22262&oldParentID=16688

Just read Rick's "rules" for the "Pay it Forward" forum and if you "qualify", it's yours. :peace: I live right in Vancouver down in Kits but could likely ship it if need be.

I'll let Rick ensure whoever ends up with it that they have "Paid it Forward" before. :cheers:

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey flyguy.....I sent a PM to Rick to make sure all is good; it's his site and his rules so I just want to make sure.

I haven't even opened the box but there may be a credit for some free airtime in there but don't quote me on that.

Where are you located?

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
I have a Sirius Satellite radio that has been sitting in my closet for a few years; it is brand new and in the box, never opened and never used.

It is the "Starmate 3" model that comes with the following;
  • Receiver
  • Vehicle power adapter
  • Remote
  • Vehicle Antenna
  • Vehicle Dock
  • Suction Cup Mount
This is the model....nothing super fancy; it's roughly 5 years old and has just been taking up shelf space. I would assume you could make it work on a boat too but I have no idea about how these things connect and not going to "try" to figure it out if I am just giving it away. ;)

http://shop.sirius.ca/edealinv/servlet/ExecMacro?nurl=control/StoreItem.vm&ctl_nbr=3560&siId=1355370&catParentID=22262&scId=22262&oldParentID=16688

Just read Rick's "rules" for the "Pay it Forward" forum and if you "qualify", it's yours. :peace: I live right in Vancouver down in Kits but could likely ship it if need be.

I'll let Rick ensure whoever ends up with it that they have "Paid it Forward" before. :cheers:
Jerk!!! You'd think you'd ask your friends first if they want the radio!!!

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jerk!!! You'd think you'd ask your friends first if they want the radio!!!
Hey donkey......I did mention it to you!!! I think we were just off Ambleside Pier....looking at the "disco ball" flasher that I had never seen before and your dog was in a death grip humping my leg....for the 17th time.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Hey donkey......I did mention it to you!!! I think we were just off Ambleside Pier....looking at the "disco ball" flasher that I had never seen before and your dog was in a death grip humping my leg....for the 17th time.
Speaking of my wonderful dog... He's getting his balls chopped off in 10 days... 3 years and over 100 puppies... It's about time!

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Speaking of my wonderful dog... He's getting his balls chopped off in 10 days... 3 years and over 100 puppies... It's about time!
Send my best wishes!!
;)
I look forward to seeing the Commander and not needing to wear hip waders to keep my leg dry. :p :peace:

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
What's the matter? Don't like "friendly" dogs??

:p

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What's the matter? Don't like "friendly" dogs??

:p
This was more of "friendly with benefits"......I am good with a scratch here and there; I am just not going to spit puppies out of my leg no matter how hard he humps it. :eek: :p

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Hey flyguy.....I sent a PM to Rick to make sure all is good; it's his site and his rules so I just want to make sure.

I haven't even opened the box but there may be a credit for some free airtime in there but don't quote me on that.

Where are you located?
Located in Maple Ridge

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well if I qualify( I am sure I do ) I would love to take it. Let me know.
Just in case anyone else chimes in......flyguy has "paid it forward" himself and thus qualifies as to Rick's rules about this thread.

flyguy....I'll send you a PM.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Thanks Pippen. I sent you a PM back. Sorry it took so long, been really busy with school. This old guy tends to take longer to finish projects lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts