BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupDiscussion::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with vB_Model::getLoadQuery($required_query = '', $force_rebuild = false) in..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupdiscussion.php on line 21

·
Registered
483 Posts
Casale Media
Facebook Connect
Google Analytics
OpenAds
Rubicon
ScoreCard Research Beacon
eXelat

Why so much spying ? This site has by far the most of any site I visit. Just curious.

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yup, that's what I get when I click the link too. Have you tried joining the group? Because when I click on new group posts this: Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupDiscussion::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with vB_Model::getLoadQuery($required_query = '', $force_rebuild = false) in..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupdiscussion.php on line 21

​is at the top of the page.....

·
Administrator
109 Posts
Yup, that's what I get when I click the link too. Have you tried joining the group? Because when I click on new group posts this: Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupDiscussion::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with vB_Model::getLoadQuery($required_query = '', $force_rebuild = false) in..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupdiscussion.php on line 21

​is at the top of the page.....

What group should I test joining to see this?

~ dm, community support

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
2014 BCFR Steelhead Fishout

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupMessage::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with vB_Model::getLoadQuery($required_query = '', $force_rebuild = false) in..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupmessage.php on line 21

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupDiscussion::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with vB_Model::getLoadQuery($required_query = '', $force_rebuild = false) in..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupdiscussion.php on line 337

​And that is at the top of the page when you click the 'new group messages' button

·
Registered
327 Posts
Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupDiscussion::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with vB_Model::getLoadQuery($required_query = '', $force_rebuild = false) in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupdiscussion.php on line 21

I still get this when I hit "new group messages"

Also if someone posts a link I cannot open it.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Since we are on site issues......When I answer a pm the typing has to be continually monitored as sentences will continue on another line somewhere in the post. It doesn't matter which 'puter or phone I use. The problem has been present for weeks.......Ortho

·
Administrator
3,732 Posts
I think you may need to scroll down to make sure you are past the last quoted pm Robert. I ve done this
or is this another issue?

·
Administrator
109 Posts
Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupDiscussion::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with vB_Model::getLoadQuery($required_query = '', $force_rebuild = false) in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupdiscussion.php on line 21

I still get this when I hit "new group messages"

Also if someone posts a link I cannot open it.
Try again now, please let me know if it is working

~ GP community support

1 - 20 of 21 Posts