BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am coming from UK at begining of July for two weeks for flyfishing. Came last year and it was awesum. Would like to find someone to fish with, either to share a drift boat or vehicle or both.
Am arriving in Prince George on 3rd July and leaving on 16th July.

Cheers

Marco

·
Retired Administrator
4,447 Posts
Hi Marco,

I am drifting either the Skeena or Kitimat River on July 11 in a drift boat with a guide from http://www.westcoastfishing.ca/guide_services.htm and I may have an extra spot but I won't know until July 7th. We are using gear however so not sure if that appeals to you. Your cost would be approximately $200 for a whole day.

·
Banned
6 Posts
gear fishing

would rather be the idiot fishing at the bank (the fine line) than gear fishing, which as you know is as close to fishing as using semtex

best regards and thanks for offer
marco

website note: this is a prime example of a special kind of stupid. Ask for help, someone to share a boat with and then shat on those who reply with offers. Classless idiot who has no business here. Don't be like this loser kids.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Marco,

Do you mean the Energy Drink???

If so was that a joke?? I don't think anyone got what meant so .......... don't quit your day job.

GOFISH 8)

·
Registered
57 Posts
u now what i really realize on this forum is that from fishing topics there always have to be a damn arguement or a rude comment left by somebody and im sure it pisses some of u guys off, why cant we just get along and talk about fishing, after all this website is for fishing not complaining or pissin someone off.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Sorry fishinmansam ........ wasn't trying to piss anyone off or be rude ......... it was meant as a comical comment. I'm sure not many people know what "SEMTEX" is ........ I wouldn't have known what he was talking about until I Googled it. :idea:

As far as the part of "don't quit your day job" ...... don't see what the relation of Semtex and fishing (let alone gear fishing) would be. Just meant if that was a funny .... :?:

In the future I'll keep my comments more on the SERIOUS side ....... no ha ha allowed here it seems. Getting so a guy can't even have fun anymore .... everyone just wants your info with not so much as a thankyou.

GOFISH 8)

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
will be heading up to Prince rupert at the end of july and my question is will the sockeye be open in the skeena by then or is it a waiting game for F.O.C. to open it? i'll try fishing from shore as well so any tips will be great!!!!! i'll be fishing in the terrace area!!!!! thanx again....

C.K.

·
Retired Administrator
4,447 Posts
which as you know is as close to fishing as using semtex
Geez, offer to help a guy out and what do you get? You can take your "starvation stick" and .........well I won't go there. Have a great day and watch out for the "bouncing betty" should one accidentily come your way. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Big Green Machine said:
which as you know is as close to fishing as using semtex
Geez, offer to help a guy out and what do you get? You can take your "starvation stick" and .........well I won't go there. Have a great day and watch out for the "bouncing betty" should one accidentily come your way. :lol: :lol:
:) :) :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts