BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Out on the Vedder July 29 , from Noon to 6pm, with out even a bite (mid river and upper) :wallbash:

Talked to 5 other guys and same thing , lots of rollers but nothing hitting :pissed:

Did any of you make it out and have any luck ???

Cape R

·
Registered
36 Posts
Was out Friday July 25th upstream @Ranger run... in the am... danada... @ Boulder hole/ Boulders & Tamahi Rapids in the afternoon... still nothing... SKUNKED.
Monday July 21st caught 3 sockeyes...(as did my "guide") a couple at the crossing, the rest at Tamahi... but no SPRINGs - but did see some big ones making their way...

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hard for me to say I wasnt close enough to ID the fish, but when walking with my son we saw a couple older fellow's catch 8 fish between them within an hour. I would say that they were all over 14" but didnt look like anything larger than about 20ish. I was up on the bank so I could see the species to well from where I was. Could be smolts but I would hope they would throw them back??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.