BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ummm...like this is FANTASTIC fishing... and ummmm how come no one is out? LMAO!

I think we're done for... haven't heard of any "consistent" reports...

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Well.......I regretfully admit I was out there. A friend has a big old trawler style 58' boat so we weren't "exposed" to the elements too much, but we were gettin' tossed around at the Bell Buoy at 7am. It was just brutal out there with the outflow wind.....echhh. Anyhow....fished out there til about 11am.....one hit at about 40'. As the rain started the wind calmed down and we headed into the Cap to get away from the "haystack waves" out at the Bell Buoy. There were 2 charter boats and us in and around the Cap......saw Predator bring one in, but that was about it. I was driving the boat and the guys on the back said we there was one hit on a hoochie, but that was it.

Had to drop off two guys for turkey dinner and as the sun started to come out.....we went back to the Buoy, and we had NOTHING for a sniff, but the sun made it well worthwhile to just relax on the deck. Had 3 porpoises following us around at the Bell Buoy for about 15 minutes.....pretty cool as I had heard of the odd sighting out there, but this was the first time seeing them this year.

As FM was saying...........I think things are kinda done out there.

Just to add in.....we were dragging anchovies for the most part but switched up to the odd hoochie once in a while.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.