BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Noticing that garage sale are kicking in with the weather improving. My wife is getting a list of things that we need to sell to clear up space and clutter. I am also looking at freeing up stuff for cash to buy some more valuable clutter and stuff. I was thinking that maybe there should be a fishing and outdoor equipment garage sale centre to attract masses of people. Could put a couple of them in central areas in the lower mainland.
Just a creative thought.

Back to my question: what do you need to unload this year?

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
HAHA, well not all of us are lucky enough to have a GF that is a hardcore angler, and buys you dinner too, Cough Mikes GF Cough :peace:

I need to unload my CP rod and reel at the winters end....thus I can afford a boat.

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
ha ha nice Shane does this mean your extremely skinny or on a first name with the people at the fast food joints near you ?? :happy: :happy:

I dont really need to unload anything cause i already got rid of it all to make room for my new pontoon :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
648 Posts
hey Jim, is the frame made from wood, or steel studs??? ;D
looks like you'll have a harder time than me, as I'm just going to unload the wife, and it doesn't matter how much it costs, as I'll be fishing waaaayyyyy more!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am hoping to sell my 2007 Honda Accord V-6 to loosen up some funds to buy an investment property then buy a welded aluminum boat around 18-19 ft in length. First things first.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Well this year I'm hoping to consolodate all my finances into on small monthly payment.Then it's alot more free time to fish and family fun. If I have to I'll sell one of my houses and start making moves to early retirement! ;D

JJ that is a nice ride! Brings me back to the good ol days.

Hotrod

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
hey YG if you have old cards look around for collectors cause you can make some serious money. I had a few thousand worth of cards around the age of 15 and had them all stolen when people robbed us :naughty: total freaks cause they took all my clothes too :confused: :confused:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.