BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at spagetti island on Tuesday for 4 hours. Not one bite for me and my friend. There were a few other boats there as well. Everyone one of them (about 10 fishermen) were bottom bouncing with 10 + foot leaders. I felt out of place not bottom bouncing, lol. One of the boats was bragging to my friend saying that they caught at least 20 sockeye before we got there and released them. The also said that they lost one spring. At least one of the boats was a guide boat. Anyone had any luck there recently?

Kingfisher2006

· Registered
26 Posts
I spent a few hours out at spaghetti this week as well and didn't get a bite. I talked to a few of the guys floating down on the end of nets and they weren't doing well either. One guy I talked to had been at it all day and only had 5 springs. I did here the same thing about sock hook ups from another fellow as well but I didn't get one bite. I'm fairly new to fishing the lower mainland and can't be used as a good indicator, YET.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.