BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Sorry, although I go past Spaghetti Bar all the time I have never put it on the GPS ...... not hard to find when you know where it is. It's the first bar above Agassiz Bridge where you can find 100+ bottom bouncers on any given weekend.

Approx. location ....... in the lower right of this pic across the river from McDonald Road Bar where you can launch your boat. Oh yeah, it is by boat access only.

GOFISH 8)

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the info guys, managed to find it on Sunday, it was a bit of a gong show but we saw quite a few caught and managed to hook a few ourselves though none on the boat. Chased one monster almost to the Agassi bridge only to have it spit the hook after about fifteen minutes of valiant struggle by my buddy, not a happy moment for him!! Oh well maybe next time. We did hook four or five sockeye.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Roscoe,

The file is no longer there. Your browser has cached the image, that's why it shows up on your end and not anyone else's.

Do a CTRL+F5 and you'll see what we (don't) see.

If you could repost it, that'd be great.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.