BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to head over to PA for a couple of days on business and had an opportunity to hit the river for the after noon on Sunday. The river was low and clear and not another soul in sight.The first fish I hooked into was definately a kelt of about 4-5 lbs on a pink worm. One big jump and it spit the worm back in my face.It's good to know that there are still some fish kicking. In that same pool about 40 mins later my float gets buried with authority and then the surface of the water was broken by a 6-7 chromer. What a rush. Flashing in the sunlight and a very delightful acrobatic show and she came to shore after a good 5 min fight. To my surprise it was a hatchery doe with a belly full of roe. She was fat! Given the numbers were low this year I quickly released her to spawn and hopefully play the offspring of this beauty fish. I love those Island rivers and am looking forward to next season!

Hotrod

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.