BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
SteelieTrav heres a pic that you took of a fish i cought 2 months ago while we were fishing for pinks in squamish! Seing if i happen to say how i cought it i will have doubters maybe you can fill in how the afternoon went? This was an awesome fighting fish and i'm glad you were there to witness it! And the gear used was simply awesome!

My first ever red spring in fresh water while fishing for pinks in the squamish area! I'm guessing 10 -12 lbs?
Catch and release this day was manditory!

CK

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
ya CK called me on the ride home to tell me about getting that fish and i got to tell him that i hit one the week before but it schooled my 5wt there was no way i was winning LOL

its about time we got to see that fish CK

HOOK

·
Registered
304 Posts
coho_killer said:
SteelieTrav heres a pic that you took of a fish i cought 2 months ago while we were fishing for pinks in squamish! Seing if i happen to say how i cought it i will have doubters maybe you can fill in how the afternoon went? This was an awesome fighting fish and i'm glad you were there to witness it! And the gear used was simply awesome!

My first ever red spring in fresh water while fishing for pinks in the squamish area! I'm guessing 10 -12 lbs?
Catch and release this day was manditory!

CK
Nah..........

http://www.bcfishingreports.com/forum/index.php?topic=2336.0

:beerchug: :drunk:

Barba

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jetboajim i'm sure it's a red, but ya never know! This fish was caught in the last week of august Any one know if theres white springs in any of the squamish tribs or the squamish itself for that matter In august?(I'm still think'in red) Way to go Barba that pic is freak'in funny thats why i put it up! Hotrod yes thats me in the photo! I'm sure you may have seen me on one of the many flows around the lowermainland I fish all over! :beerchug: :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Looks like a cheakamus red spring! I know that it gets red springs. The whites in the squish are much larger.

Hotrod

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LOL BGM HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GFood one! That fish was caught wile i was fishing for pinks1 I was using my 7 ft trout rod with 6lbs mainline what an aesome fight he just hammered my spinner! Steelie trav was there to tail it for me and get some good pic's! Was my only fish of the day! Well worth thetrip up there!

CK

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nice fish Hook Set! I know i cannot see through fishes skin so i have no idea really if it was red or white! Honestly it looks like a white but the time of year i caught it made me think different! Yours looks nice and shiney, care to send me a pm on where you caught that beauty?

CK

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Its not hooked in the gill plate it was in the tail he just took out the hook and placed it in it's mouth! lol ;) None the less nice looking spring!

CK

·
Registered
132 Posts
coho_killer said:
Its not hooked in the gill plate it was in the tail he just took out the hook and placed it in it's mouth! lol ;) None the less nice looking spring!

CK
hahaha you caught me ;) Fisherman20 you got it right, I took it out and placed the fly on the side of the head. Don't worry I know that fish bite.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.