BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a good day caught about 8 . Two jacks vis 2-3 ft . Lots of guys on the fly . Very few on the float . Was doing good on a green wooly bugger but after I lost my third one and last had to try differant fly's and it slowed down Only a sprinkle of rain .

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
was out on the Squish today managed about 25-30 only about 10 to hand ;D ;D also hooked an extremely small bull trout and i mean like 7inches :D and also hooked a spring that schooled the hell out of my 5weight :eek: :eek: :eek:

was still a good day out there and all fish taken on a bright pink wolly bugger with a large gold beadhead

tight lines

HOOK

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Hookk I was out as wel and had a stellar day.Too bad we didn't see each other.It's always nice to see other members.

Yeahg I was using the same hook foer them pinks!

Hotrod

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
too bad we didnt run into each other HR as i did look for other members as i was fishing alone that day especially being the reason why i had no pics to post :( :( :(

hey salt what were them 2 posts you were talking about? what did they say as they arent here anymore im curious to see who and/or what people are bashing :'(

tight lines

HOOK

anybody going out there upcoming Saturday?

·
Registered
901 Posts
was out there today
the guy next to me says are you Britguy ???
It was Hotrod
nice to meet you Hotrod you sure were doing well hooking most of them right at my feet :thumbup:
I thought it would be a gong show but not too bad
first time i fished a weekend there 8)
got into lots of fish on the fly
they seemed to get bigger later on
not going to chase the seal away now as one did us favours by rounding the fish up :happy:
I am off all week so might hit it again one day
i need a new fly line now as my Versa main line split today
any suggestions can i get a replacement with the loop at one end or do i just buy a line and make my own loop ???

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
A real pleasure to meet and fish with you today. And yes catching those fish right at your feet was a blast. I probably hooked a dozen or so today but I have to say you really put on a clinic by mid morning. That happened to me yesterday I couldn't miss.Although it seemed to have slowed some today compared to yesterday.I hope to get out soon again! 8)

Hotrod

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.