BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Headed up to Squamish today, first trip in the new fishmobile!!! Hey Ortho the price per pound of river fish just went up a notch!!! Anyhow, hit the Mamquam at first light, just above the highway. Dragged my small croc, with it's Tarzan colours across the tailout, and into the pool and presto, a nice little 3 # coho. Worked it up and down for another hour, to no avail. Went to the Cheakamus, and fished just above the Bailey bridge. Saw a number of nice sized Chum roll, pretty much right at my feet, but could not entice them with a variety of spoons. Did however catch a nice little 14 " rainbow, with a spoon much larger than it's mouth. Saw a number of coho roll, switched up th hardware, but had to leave at noon to catch the first of two rainy soccer games. Talked to a guy who said he tailed a hatch coho for another angler by Sun Wolf earlier this morning. Oh yeah, did check out my favorite chum spot at the mouth of the Mamquam, needs alot of rain, interesting to see the structure of the river, will keep it filed for use in another 3 or four weeks, after the rains.

· Registered
3,378 Posts
:D :D ..Good one, Hotrod..........I am fortunate to know one. Rumour has it he's taking the rest of the week off and getting in a few casts himself!....Hittin' the river this week?...Ortho 8)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.