BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals,
I've fished the Squamish the last few years when i lived in Whistler, however now i live in the shitty
and don't know what's going on anybody have info on that system, i was thinking of heading there in
the next couple of days
THX

·
Registered
45 Posts
I was there on thursday and the river was fairly high. I fished around 29mile area for about three hours and had no luck but it was a super nice day to be out anyways. I had better luck at bhrom lake with the little cutties cruising the shallows. Let me know if you have better luck
thanks
Bead Head

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for reply, I expected the water would be high, its little late, its funny you said mile 29
'cause I've had success there before. If you like cutts you should try Alta lake, they've stocked that lake for a few years and there are some nice fish there, its alittle further up the road but you have more options as well, but you probably know this.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
The Squamish is suprisingly in good shape right now.It blew out last week but came back into shape a few days later and hasn't changed.The steel should be in the upper for sure now.Hoprfully it'll stay good after this rain.Keep an eye on the weather but I expect it to stay good.I'm up there veryday working for Tenderfoot Hatchery.

Hotrod

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Broodstocking! A tough job for sure! :D

Hotrod

1 - 7 of 7 Posts