BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Yamadrifter his dad and myself hit the flow today to have some fun as we figured a lot of people are trying their luck at the fraser for the last time before the closure happens so we will not. When we arrived at the river we seen noone in sight :eek: ,by around 7:30ish some people began to show up but nothing in big numbers.Ran into Cap Slayer nice seeing you again :) chatted for a bit and off he went down to a run to slay the pinks i'm sure.By around noon between the three of us must had at least 30plus landed :thumbup: as this has been the best day out for us in a long while lots of fun with minimal people :thumbup:

scruffy

·
Registered
50 Posts
Yes, it was another great day at the Squish with Scruffy. With the small crowd out there I had a good chance to show my dad how to use his pin. It was great to see him hook some fish and land them with it for the first time. I think we've converted another levelwind fisherman ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
must have a nice spot on the squish! Was there today and counted over 40 people from the mamquam river down the beach and around the corner! Story about that later tonight! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

CK

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
we were fishing around the train bridge in the mamquam and above that for the day as the squish was packed sorry to all for the confusion.

scruffy

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i would love too but my holidays are over now :p as the work is just piled up for me but if i get a day off forsure i'll give you a call :beerchug:

scruffy

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Coho Cody said:
scruffy, nice meeting you on the mamquam the other day!!! I got a 10lb. chrome doe yesterday...my last day up there, first cast with a spoon. Most were on the fly rod.
Yes it was nice meet and fish with ya also CC, thanks for the tip ;) as it help alot with my hook ups ;D :thumbup: i'm sure we'll meet again when coho are around ;)

cheers
scruffy

·
Registered
901 Posts
many still have the sea lice on them
i am hoping to get out there in the morning ;D
just waiting to get the car back from a service going to cost $1,000.00+ :eek:
i need new waders and a new fly line and the wifes car needs a service ouch

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Britguy said:
many still have the sea lice on them
i am hoping to get out there in the morning ;D
just waiting to get the car back from a service going to cost $1,000.00+ :eek:
i need new waders and a new fly line and the wifes car needs a service ouch
ouch that sucks :wallbash:

·
Registered
901 Posts
Well got the car back all fixed :thumbup:
$986.00 :'(
all set to head out in the morning :happy:
I have a coice of using whats left of my damaged fly line,use a full sink line or take the drift rod :-\
anyone else heading out there ???

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
how did you damage your fly line so badly Brit?

ive beaten on my fly line (salmon sink tip line) quite a bit and havent had to replace it yet

did it get eaten by the salt water perhaps? i know that can destroy your line quickly if you dont rinse it after

tight lines

HOOK

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Britguy said:
Well got the car back all fixed :thumbup:
$986.00 :'(
all set to head out in the morning :happy:
I have a coice of using whats left of my damaged fly line,use a full sink line or take the drift rod :-\
anyone else heading out there ???
I'm in Britguy! going to bring out the CP and have some reel fun!

Hotrod

Dude your inbox is full!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.