BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was there first light . Vis 2-3 ft water low ( which surprised me ) . Not that many fishermen ,seen about 10 -15 . Lots of dark chum ,caught 2 chrome ones all day . Seen 5 or 6 chrome fish caught . Have to fish out from shore to keep away from the dark chum

· Registered
1,660 Posts
Thanks for the resport, Speyman...I guess it's close to the end of the season for the Squamish. I've always loved that river, too bad I only got to fish it once this year.

· Registered
1,519 Posts
A couple of weeks and the dollie and rainbow fishing will be at it's best. Can't wait for that! Alot of big boys moving in too so should be good with egg and flesh patterns.

Hotrod

· Registered
898 Posts
Let me know if you guys are heading out there in a couple of weeks
i would love to tag along and chuck some flies
Never targeted dollies on the fly there
Hooked one last year while fishing for Chum
I do love the Cheakamus for Rainbows on the fly
any word on how that River is doing

· Registered
2,676 Posts
hotrod said:
A couple of weeks and the dollie and rainbow fishing will be at it's best. Can't wait for that! Alot of big boys moving in too so should be good with egg and flesh patterns.

Hotrod
That sounds like fun! Sure wish I could've made it up there this fall.

Finder :wink:

· Registered
1,519 Posts
I have seen dollies 12 lbs and bigger in december and january.Although those are few in between good size ones in the 5-8lb range can be common.Just a corkie and wool can make for a good day!

Hotrod

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.