BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
I've hooked up with some chum and coho in the chek and mamquam in the last couple weeks.. I have no idea what shape the chek is in right now as it was rather "blown" last weekend. Like Hotrod said not a huge amount of fish showing themselves, and there should be tons of chum at this time.

·
Registered
355 Posts
jetboatjim said:
I heard there was quite the fight at the confluence of the cheakeye , the other day, I hope nobody got hurt!
Exactly why I avoid that run. :happy: It can sure be a gong show their at times. Counted 12 guys stacked in their
a week or so ago. Lots of other good water to fish. I just dont get it.

As for the fishing, springs were good on the Cheak awhile back for me. Lotta dark guys hanging around now. Haven't hit one chum yet
this year on any of the Squam flows. No cohos either. I am going to wait for it to get a little colder out and the rivers
to clear a bit more before heading back. Maybe some coho and chum will show up in decent numbers . ???

Lots of other good waters to fish in the meantime. ;D

Bluesteele

·
Registered
853 Posts
So funny to hear of **** like that happening... WHY???? so much river to fish it is ridiculous................. I have only fished this system for a little over five years and never even fished there.

:cheers:
Derek

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.