BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Retired staff
6,673 Posts
Just out of curiosity Bowen, do you eat those...?

Also one item of note. When you're measuring your fish, it's from the tip of the nose to the fork in the tail, not the tips of the tailfin as it seems is the case in your picture...

Thought you might like to know as sometimes other species have size restrictions and you might get a fine if your measurements are wrong...

Nice fish.

:cheers:

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
Better tell him you do eat them bowen, otherwise rib will be wanting you to freeze it for him. You know those are ribby's favorite fish. :happy: :happy:

·
Registered
193 Posts
ribwart said:
Just out of curiosity Bowen, do you eat those...?

Also one item of note. When you're measuring your fish, it's from the tip of the nose to the fork in the tail, not the tips of the tailfin as it seems is the case in your picture...

Thought you might like to know as sometimes other species have size restrictions and you might get a fine if your measurements are wrong...

Nice fish.

not to be picky but if yuo move the tape tothe tip of the nose i would have to say he is within 1 cm as from what i can read on the tape

·
Retired staff
6,673 Posts
I don't think that's being picky tazzman, I had considered that myself...but I think it's the angle the pic was taken from. Thus my perception of his measurement could very likely also be skewed.

My bet is bowen here was very precise about lining the fish up, (presumably), particularly if he's going to post it's length in the title of his post. :confused:
This is why I said it "seems is the case in" the "picture". I'm hoping Bowen will clear that up for us.

What it really is though...Well...I'm trying to determine if he has something else to say, as it seems he just posts a pike minnow pic every couple weeks and doesn't say anything afterwards...these points I've made, are more for encouragement than anything else...

I mean if it's not pm's, then it's carp or perch...I wonder if he's fished nicomen slough lately... :confused: perhaps this is a whole other fishery many of us don't even think about when trying to decide where to go on our days off...? there are other possibilities as well...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.