BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was just wondering if anybody has made it out to stacy or campbell lake out of agassiz yet this year. was up there last year and fished with about 4 inches of snow that fell over the 5 hours up there. landed close to 20 fish, it was nuts! and all good size,nothing less than 14 inches, biggest was just over 20" couldnt believe it, and all had good weight to them. it would be great to know if the lakes are accesable yet to toss some flies.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Well...looking up there yesterday :eek: a ton of snow! now looking up towards the switch back today...not a ton of snow looks like a skiff (1inch max)....so its worth it I'm sure....I haven't been up there yet this yr...so let us know how you do!

Mike <"))))))><

·
Registered
54 Posts
Last year at this time, Stacy was still under ice. It sits back in the shady side of the hill. We went up and the road was bare until the end of the last slash. Between there and Stacy there was up to a foot of snow. I would wait until May.

Gord

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the report farmer. it saves me the trip down from the okanagan. i would hate to get up there and find it still frozen. did you say this year you went up or was that last year at this time you went up?

·
Registered
54 Posts
It was April 11th last year. At that time stocking reports said it was stocked but not!! We didn't see any holes where any fish were put in ;D This year they are waiting until May to stock it according to Rod.

hope this helps.

Gord

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.