BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The river is seriously slow, saw a bunch of people out there doing their usual snagging and couple of fly fisher. The spawning canal place only had like 3 fishes in there so i don't think its very productive fishing for awhile. But i manage to get out to stave river for an hour before sundown and hook 1 doe coloured chum. It still had it's scale, and silver bottom so it might have been in the river for a short period. Fishes were rising here and there, no sign of any spring or coho today.

·
Registered
419 Posts
The Stave has been kicka$$ for coho for the last couple weeks. Just need to know where they hang. I have limited out on 3 occasions in the last 2 weeks. Lots of jack coho kickin about and have also seen quite a few springs rising to the occasion.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I got into some solid coho action on the fraser just across from stave river but no hatchery fish for me yet this year. Some really good wild fish though including a double header with my fishin buddy yesterday

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dang, whats with everyone into their coho this year? T_T, i have yet to land one only to lose my one and only coho this year. i am wondering where u would fish for ho's in stave though. do they just scatter everywhere in the system?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts