• Roe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Spinners and spoons get mine, just don't use a lot of hardwear anymore.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Always used those Berkely power worms here or Salmon or any trout roe tied up into bags... mind you I am on the other side of the country... Thats whats worked for me... never heard of using squid before... something new forsure

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Its ahhh....ummmmm ahhh..........jeez, I might give away my secrets.............maybe the wool, maybe the jensen eggs......how'bout the roe bags and the shrimp and the prawns and the worms and don't forget the blades and the spons and the real dew worms and the.......................oh man...............Everything works on any given day ;D.............Ortho 8)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Roe always kicks butt, but I am not a fan of the mess so i usually stay away from it. Oh well guess I would rather just be out fishing than spending the time washing my hands and cleaning up the mess. Oh yeah and if its cold I am kind of a wimp and by pour hands freeze haha.

·
Registered
201 Posts
fyrfytr77 said:
Roe always kicks butt, but I am not a fan of the mess so i usually stay away from it. Oh well guess I would rather just be out fishing than spending the time washing my hands and cleaning up the mess. Oh yeah and if its cold I am kind of a wimp and by pour hands freeze haha.
Same here, but If Im fishing slower water without it, I feel a lack of confidence.

·
Registered
8 Posts
fyrfytr77 said:
For those days you dont want to mess with roe, pick up some EZ eggs and enjoy the rewards. :2cents:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.