BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Banned
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Pics that didn't make the Fishing forum, but did make it in the Post Club!!

It's not a bad fish. It's just a little beat up as you can tell from the scarring on its body. It was my first and I was sure as hell happy with it.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Re: Pics that didn't make the Fishing forum, but did make it in the Post Club!!

OK well, here is one of my nicer ones from a couple years ago.... I know this has been on the web before.... but I like this one. I look exhausted and I was. This thing beat the hell out of me... ;D

This one was from Derby day a couple years ago..... But the darn thing had one of those finny things on it's back!! ;D

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Hey Rick, now I see the date, It's hard for these old eyes is 98/06/11 or 90/06/11.
And to Rib I think I know where it is was taken and Rick confrimed it in a return to my pm :thumbup:
:naughty: But I ain't saying where because you could still hook them there at that time of year

·
Registered
736 Posts
This is the last one I got last year... a chrome beauty that on the hit, had me finger tipping the rod till I could get another hand on it. Almost ripped the rod right out of my hands after I had just finished saying to my buddy, " there has got to be at least one more in here!!" We'll there was.... ;D

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
well here is the couple i got this year as i didnt hit many

and a couple of my favourite ones including the best looking one i have ever caught or at least ot me she was

this is the beauty :D

tight lines

HOOK

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Nice fish fellas! :thumbup: Since there were some great shots dug out of the personal archives..I though I'd dig around and see what I could come up with. :cheers:

Here's one from a ways back...and yes that is a drift rod. :happy:

Here's the one that started the obsession with winter runs on the fly.

Finder ;)

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.